had started to find work these few days. went to Jusco yesterday and met wenling and xiao hui unexpectedly. Y know, spm students that were just released from d hell are craving for relax! :)
I hate crowd still :'( --Jusco member day >.<
I find myself so useless. I really need friends. at the very least I won't get the chance to think bullshit. even though if Im just sitting inside the car, let the wind to settle my tiredness, my helplessness would be fine.
I don't knw had i burst how many times in a day. Sometimes I feel absolutely helpless. I have listeners but I don't have a confidant recently.
I really need someone who will be there for me when I fell in silence. Always understand me even though i refuse to talk..
I'm sowrie...Im not good in telling...
In the car..In the house..
the flashback that follows..
the familiar face..
the familiar sound..
everything..
Pull me out..
breathless.
Can you be understanding...?
..




No comments:
Post a Comment